Welcome to the International Wound Infection Institute
The International Wound Infection Institute is for anyone with a professional interest in wound infection control.
The IWII is a multidisciplinary inclusive society, providing a global perspective on the latest developments in wound infection. The Institute aims to provide:
- Up-to-date clinical information on the latest developments in wound infection.
- Access to the Institute’s many wound infection experts.
- New projects on wound infection.
- Access to a network of like-minded professionals.
- Meetings with senior clinicians.
- Opportunities to share valuable clinical experiences.
Membership is free. Click to register and receive updates from the Insitute.
The committee would like to thank all those that attended the AGM and education session. An update will be available shortly. To stay informed become a member today